Monday, January 10, 2011

Everyone In This World Should Listen To These Songs

      1)    November Rain - Guns n Roses
      2)    Dream On -  Aerosmith
      3)    If I Die Young – The Band Perry
      4)   Always - Bon Jovi
      5)    Hello - Lionel Richie
      6)    The First Cut Is The Deepest - Rod Stewart
      7)   You’ll Be In My Heart -  Phil Collins   
      8)    When Love Kills Love - Scorpions
      9)    Lost In Love - Air Supply
    10)   Love Will Keep Us Alive - Scorpions
    11)   I Just Called To Say I Love You - Stevie Wonder
    12)   Soldier of Love - Pearl Jam
    13)   Amazed - Lonestar
    14)   I’ll Be There For You - Bon Jovi
    15)   Faithfully - Journey
    16)   Sentimental Lady - Bob Welch
    17)   (Everything I Do) I Do It For You - Bryan Adams
    18)   Summer Of  ’69 -  Bryan Adams
    19)   In Your Park - Scorpions
    20)   Making Love Out Of Nothing At All - Air Supply
     


    All of these great songs can be downloaded individually via 4shared...



1 comments:

Unknown said...

I never heard all those songs.... Heeheheh....

BTW, nice blog.....

Post a Comment